>

Friday, September 19, 2014

fall porch 2014

Happy Friday, lovely friends!  After I finished up my fall wreath last week, I completed the final touches on our front porch for fall.
I picked up these pillows, including one very cute moose, for only $4 a piece at Home Depot.  Boy, do I love clearance.
The mums were all small individual plants on sale over Labor Day weekend for $.98/each.  The galvanized bucket and vine pumpkin were from the Target Dollar Spot a few years ago.
I love driving up to the house with these fall decorations up; it almost makes me forget that the temperature has been in the 80's and 90's all week.
Have a beautiful weekend! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love it- I wish my porch was bigger so I could do something nice with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired to do some decorating on my porch this year! Love the moose pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10