>

Monday, March 25, 2013

spring/easter mantel

Even though it's technically spring here, I'm looking out the window at a ton of snow. Why couldn't we have gotten all of this when it was actually winter?  Oh well, we need the moisture, so I will take what I can get! But, with Easter coming up this weekend, I got my act together this weekend, and decorated the mantel for spring.
The best part about this new, fresh mantel decor is that I spent less than $6 on new things, and had everything else!  My purchases include this little nest that I picked up from the Target One spot for $3.
Then, on the other side, I picked up this cute little bunny from King Soopers for $2.59! Who knew you could get cute holiday decorations at the grocery store!?
This is also the bird house's debut on the blog.  I picked it up at Michaels last year, but never ended up using it until now.  
Overall, it's really simple, but just bright and wonderful for Spring.
Have you been decorating for Spring/Easter?  Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to check it out!!

Sharing this at the following parties:
Skip To My LouSomewhat Simple

4 comments:

  1. I love your mantel.....clean & stylish! Found you at Trendy Treehouse, would love to have you stop by at pinecreekstyle.blogspot.com
    Your newest follower, NeeCee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and cute! I wish I had a whole mantel to decorate, but I'll have to just be satisfied with my shelf... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your post at our linky party this week!
    I love the bird's nest with the colored eggs.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley! Thank you so much; I appreciate you stopping by. Love your blog, you are such an inspiration to me!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10