>

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

edward and bella

Happy Halloween!

We went to a Halloween party at my parent's house on Saturday night, and came up with a quick and easy costume...Edward and Bella from Twilight! I know it's a little silly, and I know we're not teenagers, but it was simple, cheap, and comfy! We didn't even feel like we were in costume!
My costume was simple.  I already had my jeans, grey shirt and just recently purchased my Toms knock offs.  They were only $10 at Walmart and I love them! I just purchased the plaid, flannel shirt for $15 at Target, and I was actually planning on buying this shirt anyway, so it worked out perfectly!

Matt already owned all his clothes, and his hair worked well because it is crazy long right now! We picked up a tube of white face cream for $1.19 to make ourselves a bit more pale (who would have ever thought that would be necessary for us!?), and made Matt's eyebrows a bit darker with some eyeliner.  Perfect, right?
The party was full of fun costumes, including Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head...
...my parents were from Star Trek...
...and my brother was Willy Wonka.
He was first place in the costume contest (that's his trophy above), and Matt and I tied for second place.
 This was our silly picture!

Couple costumes are fun, aren't they?  This is definitely our thing; take a look at our costumes from the last few years:

2008 - Pilot and Stewardess
 2009 - Charlie Brown and Lucy
We took 2010 Off...I made another costume for a friend that year, and it was stressful, so we bailed.

 2011 - Fred and Daphne
Tonight I am looking forward to having Trick or Treaters for the first time, and we are having some friends over for dinner and fun!! I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your unique and creative costumes and had to add you to my round-up, “87 Creative Halloween Couples Costumes” (http://www.thedatingdivas.com/holidays/halloween/87-creative-couples-costumes/). Thanks for being awesome and Happy Halloween from The Dating Divas xox

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10