>

Friday, May 18, 2012

birthday present

My wonderful soon-to-be hubby bought me something that I have been wanting for months now.
It's a bird feeder! Or, excuse me, it's a "bird cafe", according to Crate and Barrel.  I have been eyeing this baby for months, ever since their outdoor catalog came out.  And, there are only a few left in the country, so we had to have it shipped from the store in Boca Raton.  Luckily C&B is running a special $4.95 flat rate for shipping, so that's not so bad!!

It is supposed to arrive in the next week or so, and I am so excited! We have plans to do some landscaping this weekend, and I will be sure to keep this in mind. Another plan for this weekend, one that I am especially looking forward to, is tomorrow's spa day, thanks to my wonderful Maid of Honor; I can't wait to spend some time with her!  Have a great weekend!

PS...T-16 days until our wedding! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10