>

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Refurbished Dresser - Photo Challenge March 20th

Today's Photo Challenge works really well because I just completed a dresser for our bedroom, and I am loving the transformation!

March 20th - Before/After

I picked up this beauty for $30 at the Restore a few weeks ago.  First, I removed the front, bottom piece of wood and painted it the same grey as the nightstands in the guest room.  Then, I used the old hardware from my now-pink dresser to finish it off.  It is the perfect size for our television in the bedroom, and has big, deep drawers.

2 comments:

  1. love the dresser! what type of finish is that? i will be working on a dresser soon and the under coat is going to be black. thanks for sharing. visit designitgirlblog.blogspot.com and follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually continued making over this dresser here: http://magentaandlime.blogspot.com/2012/08/one-last-makeover.html

    I used Behr Premium Plus in eggshell and then two coats of poly.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10