>

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bridal Shower

Last Saturday, my Mom and Maid of Honor, Ashley, threw me the best bridal shower!  It was so wonderful to have my friends and family there (although, one of my bridesmaids couldn't be there, and she was so missed (Love you, Aden!))  

It was so much fun.  We had a taco bar and the most amazing white cake with raspberry filling. I meant to take more pictures of the setup, but got so excited when everyone started showing up, that I forgot.  
My mom brought me flowers.
Ashley and my Mom put up streamers! Too Cute!

One of my bridesmaids, Kathryn, also brought me flowers.
The favors Matt's mom and I put together

We also had Margaritas :)
Matt and Me before the Party started. <3
All of the lovely guests! The Mom's were taking pictures.
My Mom and Matt's Mom
Most of my Bridesmaids

Opening all the beautiful presents; thank you so much everyone!

Delicious Cake!
The beautiful Depler ladies!
My Aunt Sue
Mattie :)
My beautiful Maid of Honor
 It was such a wonderful day. I am so thankful to my family and friends for taking the time to celebrate with me! I got so many wonderful gifts that will be treasured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10